[opencms-dev] assigning a project manager to a project - how?
Christoph P. Kukulies
kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Nov 17 10:06:23 CET 2005
What is still puzzling me is that all files in the View of files" in
Administrator mode are greyed out.
From my understanding the steps to create a new project and import
files (a .ZIP file from 5.0 for example) are the following:
(correct me if I'm wrong)
1. Log into the OpenCMS workplace as administrator
2. Go into administrator mode
3. Add a new project (Site displays /sites/default)
4. Click the "Import file from Server"
Now the View files list is grey.
5. Add a new user, add this user to the project managers group.
Now to my question: Where do I tell the project that this user is the project
manager for just this project? A project manager should not be allowed
to manage other projects, should he?
Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies kukulies (at) rwth-aachen.de
More information about the opencms-dev