[opencms-dev] updating to current head or dev_6_0_1 from Beta 3
arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Fri Oct 7 19:09:29 CEST 2005
Hi fellow OpenCms developers,
I'm going to update my Beta3 Installation to the current head, or the
latest dev tag "dev_6_0_1" and would like to know:
1. which of you recommend which tag?
2. is dev_6_0_1 stable enough? (I think yes, as OpenCms is always
3. shall I wait for an official release? If yes, how long?
Thanks in advance for any possible hints,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the opencms-dev